|destripe(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||destripe(1)|
NAME¶destripe - Destripe volume image data.
SYNOPSIS¶destripe InputImage OutputImage
DESCRIPTION¶This program corrects stripe artifacts in acquired image stacks which can result from between-slice intensity scale differences.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Define slice direction axis: this is the through-slice direction of the acquisition. Supported values: "guess-from-input", "axial", "sagittal", "coronal", "slice-x", "slice-y", "slice-z", where the default is "guess-from-input", or use one of the following:
- Guess from input image [This is the default]
- --axial, -a
- Sliced axial images
- --sagittal, -s
- Sliced sagittal images
- --coronal, -c
- Sliced coronal images
- --slice-x, -x
- Sliced along x axis
- --slice-y, -y
- Sliced along y axis
- --slice-z, -z
- Sliced along z axis
- --kernel-fwhm <double>
- Gaussian kernel full width at half maximum (FWHM) in units of slice indexes. [Default: 1]
- --kernel-radius <integer>
- Truncate kernel radius to this many samples. By default, kernel width is determined to limit approximation error. [Default: 0]
- Write output image in floating point representation. By default, write using input image pixel data type.
AUTHORS¶Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGS¶Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS¶CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jan 25 2019||CMTK 3.3.1p1|