Scroll to navigation
|File submission tool(1)
||File submission tool(1)
clamsubmit - File submission utility for ClamAV
clamsubmit submits files to Sourcefire for further analysis.
- -h, -?
- Display help to stderr and exit.
- -e EMAIL
- Required option for setting the email address for the submission.
- -n FILE
- Submit a file that reports as a false negative (ClamAV reports CLEAN).
FILE can be - to specify stdin. Mutually exclusive with -p.
- -N NAME
- Required option for setting the name of the sender for the
- -p FILE
- Submit a file that reports as a false positive (ClamAV flags the file as
virus). FILE can be - to specify stdin. Mutually exclusive with -n.
- -V VIRUS
- The name of the virus detected as false positive. This option is required
for false positive submissions.
Shawn Webb <firstname.lastname@example.org>