cdist-type__prometheus_server - install Prometheus
Install and configure Prometheus (https://prometheus.io/).
Note that due to significant differences between Prometheus 1.x
and 2.x, only 2.x is supported. It is your responsibility to make sure that
your package manager installs 2.x. (On Devuan Ascii, the parameter
- Prometheus configuration file. It will be saved as
/etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml on the target.
- How long to keep data. Default: 30
- Path to rule files. They will be installed under
/etc/prometheus/<filename>. You need to include rule_files:
[/etc/prometheus/<your-pattern>] in the config file if you use
- Where to put data. Default: /data/prometheus. (Directory will be created
- Valid on Devuan only. Will enable the backports apt source and install the
package from there. Useful for getting a newer version.
--config "$__manifest/files/prometheus.yml" \
--retention-days 14 \
--storage-path /data/prometheus \
Kamila Součková <kamila--@--ksp.sk>
Copyright (C) 2018 Kamila Součková. You can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.