Calendar Server deprovisioned user clean-up utility
guid [guid ...]
calendarserver_purge_principals is a tool for removing
one or more principals' future events, proxy assignments, and contacts from
the calendar server. By default, events in the past are retained, but any
ongoing events are canceled.
calendarserver_purge_principals should be
run as a user with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it
needs to read and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Delete/cancel all events
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the given file.
Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Calculate and display how many events and contacts would be removed, but
don't actually remove them.
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.