Calendar Server event clean-up utility
calendarserver_purge_events is a tool for removing old
events from the calendar server. By default, events older than 365 days are
removed, but the user can specify the number of days in the past to use as a
cut-off. Repeating events that have any occurrences after the cut-off day are
calendarserver_purge_events should be run
as a user with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it
needs to read and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the given file.
Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Specify how many days in the past to retain. Defaults to 365 days.
- Calculate and display how many events would be removed, but don't actually
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.