Calendar Server orphaned attachments clean-up utility
calendarserver_purge_attachments is a tool for removing
attachments that are no longer referenced by any calendar events, or only
referenced by events older than a specified cut-off.
calendarserver_purge_attachments should be
run as a user with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it
needs to read and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the given file.
Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Target a specific user via their GUID.
- Specify how many days in the past to retain. Defaults to 365 days.
- Calculate and display how many orphaned attachments would be removed, but
don't actually remove them.
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.