- buster 1.2.0-4+b2
|avopkg(1)||General Commands Manual (urm)||avopkg(1)|
Avogadro Package Manager
DESCRIPTION¶Avopkg is a command-line tool for easy packaging and installation of Avogadro plugins on Unix platforms
- Create package using manifest as package description file
- Install plugin from chosen package "filename"
- Force installation of plugin, disregarding OS/CPU architecture, possible file overwrites, etc.
- Interactively create manifest for new package. Specifying package_name disables some interactivity of the wizard (e.g., for use in scripts).
- Show information about package in file "filename"
- Show information about installed package "package_name"
- Specified file is not a plugin
- Manifest is missing in package
- Trying to install Python plugin on Avogadro compiled without Python
- OS mismatch
- CPU architecture mismatch
- Package overwrites existing file
- Incorrect usage
SEE ALSO¶avogadro(1). For more information about Avogadro, see <http://avogadro.cc/>
|March 15, 2010||Avopkg 1.0|