NAME¶ed2k - aMule eD2k link parser
SYNOPSIS¶ed2k [-c <path>] [-t <num>] [-e] [-l] <eD2k-link>
DESCRIPTION¶Sends the given <eD2k-link> to aMule, i.e. writes it to the file ~/.aMule/ED2KLinks, which will be checked by aMule every second for links.
- [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ]
- Read config from <path> instead of home
- [ -t, --category=<num> ]
- Set category for passed eD2k links to <num>
- [ -e, --emulecollection ]
- Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link>
- [ -l, --list ]
- Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link>
- [ -h, --help ]
- Prints a short usage description.
- [ -v, --version ]
- Displays the current version number.
- [ eD2k-link ]
- Adds an eD2k-link to the core.
The eD2k link to be added can be:
The order in which you give the parameters is important. You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params. For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download <link1> in standard category and <link2> in category 2.
REPORTING BUGS¶Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member.
COPYRIGHT¶aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License.
AUTHOR¶This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|September 2016||aMule eD2k link parser v1.5.1|