NAME¶al_create_native_file_dialog - Allegro 5 API
#include <allegro5/allegro_native_dialog.h> ALLEGRO_FILECHOOSER *al_create_native_file_dialog( char const *initial_path, char const *title, char const *patterns, int mode)
DESCRIPTION¶Creates a new native file dialog. You should only have one such dialog opened at a time.
- initial_path: The initial search path and filename. Can be NULL. To start with a blank file name the string should end with a directory separator (this should be the common case).
- title: Title of the dialog.
- patterns: A list of semi-colon separated patterns to match. This should not contain any whitespace characters. If a pattern contains the `/' character, then it is treated as a MIME type (e.g. `image/png'). Not all platforms support file patterns. If the native dialog does not provide support, this parameter is ignored.
- mode: 0, or a combination of the following flags:
- If supported by the native dialog, it will not allow entering new names, but just allow existing files to be selected. Else it is ignored.
- If the native dialog system has a different dialog for saving (for example one which allows creating new directories), it is used. Else it is ignored.
- If there is support for a separate dialog to select a folder instead of a file, it will be used.
- If a different dialog is available for selecting pictures, it is used. Else it is ignored.
- If the platform supports it, also hidden files will be shown.
- If supported, allow selecting multiple files.
A handle to the dialog which you can pass to al_show_native_file_dialog(3alleg5) to display it, and from which you then can query the results using al_get_native_file_dialog_count(3alleg5) and al_get_native_file_dialog_path(3alleg5). When you are done, call al_destroy_native_file_dialog(3alleg5) on it.
If a dialog window could not be created then this function returns NULL.
|Allegro reference manual|