NAME¶aidl - Java bindings generator of AIDL interfaces
SYNOPSIS¶aidl OPTIONS INPUT [OUTPUT]
aidl –preprocess OUTPUT INPUT...
- Search path for import statements.
- Generate dependency file.
- Generate dependency file next to the output file with the name based on the input file.
- Generate dependency file in a format ninja understands.
- File created by –preprocess to import.
- Base output folder for generated files.
- Fail when trying to compile a parcelable.
- An aidl interface file.
- The generated interface files.
If OUTPUT is omitted and the -o option is not used, the input filename is used, with the .aidl extension changed to a .java extension.
If the -o option is used, the generated files will be placed in the base output folder under their package folder.