Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2 - perform Razor check of messages
Vipul's Razor is a distributed, collaborative, spam detection and filtering
network based on user submissions of spam. Detection is done with signatures
that efficiently spot mutating spam content and user input is validated
through reputation assignments.
See http://razor.sourceforge.net/ for more information about
- use_razor2 (0|1) (default: 1)
- Whether to use Razor2, if it is available.
- razor_timeout n (default: 5)
- How many seconds you wait for Razor to complete before you go on without
- razor_config filename
- Define the filename used to store Razor's configuration settings.
Currently this is left to Razor to decide.