Test::Lintian::Filter -- Functions to select with tests to run
use Test::Lintian::Filter qw(find_selected_lintian_testpaths);
my @testpaths = find_selected_lintian_testpaths('suite:changes');
Functions that parse the optional argument 'only_run' to find the tests that are
supposed to run.
- get_suitepath(TEST_SET, SUITE)
- Returns a string containing all test belonging to suite SUITE relative to
- find_selected_scripts(SCRIPT_PATH, ONLY_RUN)
- Find all test scripts in SCRIPT_PATH that are identified by the user's
selection string ONLY_RUN.
- find_selected_lintian_testpaths(TEST_SET, ONLY_RUN)
- Find all those test paths with Lintian tests located in the directory
TEST_SET and identified by the user's selection string ONLY_RUN.
- Returns an array containing all test paths located under PATH. They are
identified as test paths by a specially named file containing the test
description (presently 'desc').
- find_testpaths_by_name(PATH, NAME)
- Returns an array containing all test paths with the name NAME located
under PATH. The test paths are identified as such by a specially named
file containing the test description (presently 'desc').
- Returns an array containing all tags that somehow concern the test located