|Lintian::Processable::Scripts(3)||Debian Package Checker||Lintian::Processable::Scripts(3)|
NAME¶Lintian::Processable::Scripts - access to collected scripts data
use Lintian::Processable; my $processable = Lintian::Processable::Binary->new;
DESCRIPTION¶Lintian::Processable::Scripts provides an interface to script data for packages.
- Returns a hashref mapping a FILE to its script/interpreter information (if
FILE is a script). If FILE is not a script, it is not in the hash (and
callers should use exists to test membership to ensure this invariant
The value for a given FILE consists of a table with the following keys (and associated value):
- Returns a truth value if the script uses env (/usr/bin/env or /bin/env) in the "#!". Otherwise it is "undef".
- This is the interpreter used. If calls_env is true, this will be the first
argument to env. Otherwise it will be the command listed after the
NB: Some template files have "#!" lines like "#!@PERL@" or "#!perl". In this case, this value will be @PERL@ or perl (respectively).
- Return the file name of the script. This will be identical to key to look up this table.
Needs-Info requirements for using scripts: scripts
- Returns the cached scripts information.
- is_script (PATH)
- True if PATH is a script.
Needs-Info requirements for using is_script: scripts
AUTHOR¶Originally written by Felix Lechner <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Lintian.
SEE ALSO¶lintian(1), Lintian::Collect, Lintian::Collect::Binary, Lintian::Collect::Source