|Lintian::Processable(3)||Debian Package Checker||Lintian::Processable(3)|
NAME¶Lintian::Processable -- An (abstract) object that Lintian can process
use Lintian::Processable; # Instantiate via Lintian::Processable my $proc = Lintian::Processable->new; $proc->init_from_file('lintian_2.5.0_all.deb'); my $package = $proc->pkg_name; my $version = $proc->pkg_version; # etc.
DESCRIPTION¶Instances of this perl class are objects that Lintian can process (e.g. deb files). Multiple objects can then be combined into groups, which Lintian will process together.
- Returns the name of the package.
- Returns the type of package (e.g. binary, source, udeb ...)
- Returns the version of the package.
- Returns the path to the packaged version of actual package. This path is used in case the data needs to be extracted from the package.
- Returns the architecture(s) of the package. May return multiple values from changes processables. For source processables it is "source".
- Returns the name of the source package.
- Returns the version of the source package.
- Returns a truth value if one or more fields in this Processable is tainted. On a best effort basis tainted fields will be sanitized to less dangerous (but possibly invalid) values.
- Lintian::Deb822::Section with primary field values.
- Returns a reference to lab this Processable is in.
- Returns the base directory of this package inside the lab.
- Produces an identifier for this processable. The identifier is based on the type, name, version and architecture of the package.
- Removes all unpacked parts of the package in the lab. Returns a truth value if successful.
- Calculates an appropriate group id for the package. It is based on the name and the version of the src-pkg.
- Cleans a field of evil characters to prevent traversal or worse.
- unfolded_field (FIELD)
- This method returns the unfolded value of the control field FIELD in the
control file for the package. For a source package, this is the *.dsc
file; for a binary package, this is the control file in the control
section of the package.
If FIELD is passed but not present, then this method returns undef.
AUTHOR¶Originally written by Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Lintian. Substantial portions written by Russ Allbery <email@example.com> for Lintian.