|Lintian::Inspect::Changelog::Entry(3)||Debian Package Checker||Lintian::Inspect::Changelog::Entry(3)|
NAME¶Lintian::Inspect::Changelog::Entry - represents one entry in a Debian changelog
Creates a new object, no options.
Alias for init.
Checks if the object is actually initialized with data. Due to limitations in Parse::DebianChangelog this currently simply checks if one of the fields Source, Version, Maintainer, Date, or Changes is initialized.
Accessors¶The following fields are available via accessor functions (all fields are string values unless otherwise noted):
- Extra_Fields (all fields except for urgency as hash; POD spelling forces the underscore)
- Header (the whole header in verbatim form)
- Changes (the actual content of the bug report, in verbatim form)
- Trailer (the whole trailer in verbatim form)
- Closes (Array of bug numbers)
- Timestamp (Date expressed in seconds since the epoch)
- ERROR (last parse error related to this entry in the format described at Parse::DebianChangelog::get_parse_errors.
SEE ALSO¶Originally based on Parse::DebianChangelog by Frank Lichtenheld, <email@example.com>
AUTHOR¶Written by Felix Lechner <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Lintian in response to #933134.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶Please see in the code; FSF's standard short text triggered a POD spelling error here.