Lintian::Info::Fields::Files - Lintian interface to .buildinfo or changes file
Lintian::Info::Fields::Files provides an interface to data for .buildinfo and
changes files. It implements data collection methods specific to .buildinfo
and changes files.
In addition to the instance methods listed below, all instance methods
documented in the Lintian::Collect module are also available.
- Returns a reference to a hash containing information about files listed in
the .buildinfo file. Each hash may have the following keys:
- Name of the file.
- The size of the file in bytes.
- The archive section to which the file belongs.
- The priority of the file.
- A hash with the keys being checksum algorithms and the values themselves
being hashes containing
- The result of applying the given algorithm to the file.
- The size of the file as given in the .buildinfo section relating to the
Needs-Info requirements for using files: "field
([FIELD[, DEFAULT]])" in Lintian::Collect
Originally written by Adam D. Barratt <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Lintian.