|eiskaltdcpp-cli-jsonrpc(1)||General Commands Manual||eiskaltdcpp-cli-jsonrpc(1)|
NAME¶EiskaltDC++_CLI - simple command line interface for EiskaltDC++ Daemon written on perl
DESCRIPTION¶EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocols. It is compatible with DC++, FlylinkDC++, LinuxDC++ and other DC clients. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software.
To use this program you need first install few perl modules:
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS¶A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Display help and exit
- -V, --version
- Show version information and exit
- ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/eiskaltdc++/
- Directory with user configuration files and logs
- /usr/local/share/eiskaltdcpp/cli/ or /usr/share/eiskaltdcpp/cli/
- Directory with default configuration file
- Actual README file you can always find here: https://raw.github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/master/eiskaltdcpp-cli/README
AUTHOR¶This program was written by Dmitry Kolosov <firstname.lastname@example.org> and others (see file AUTHORS).
EiskaltDC++ homepage: https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/
BUG REPORTS¶If you find a bug in EiskaltDC++ please report it here: https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/issues
This manual page was written by Boris Pek <email@example.com> for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|19 Feb 2012|