dh-make-golang - automatically creates Debian packaging for Go packages
dh-make-golang [globalflags] <command> [flags]
dh-make-golang is a tool to automatically create Debian packaging for Go
packages. Its goal is to automate away as much of the work as possible when
creating a Debian package for a Go library package.
For backwards compatibility, when no command is specified, the
make command is executed. To learn more about a command, run
“dh-make-golang <command> -help”, for example
“dh-make-golang make -help”.
- make go-package-importpath
- Create a Debian package. dh-make-golang will create new files and
directories in the current working directory. It will connect to the
internet to download the specified Go package.
- search pattern
- Search Debian for already-existing packages. Uses Go's default regexp
- estimate go-package-importpath
- Estimates the work necessary to bring go-package-importpath into
Debian by printing all currently unpacked repositories.
- create-salsa-project project-name
- Create a project for hosting Debian packaging.
Run dh-make-golang -help for more details.
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and Dr. Tobias Quathamer <email@example.com>, for the Debian
project (and may be used by others).