|GETBUILDLOG(1)||General Commands Manual||GETBUILDLOG(1)|
NAME¶getbuildlog - download build logs from Debian auto-builders
SYNOPSIS¶getbuildlog package [version-pattern] [architecture-pattern]
DESCRIPTION¶getbuildlog downloads build logs of package from Debian auto-builders. It downloads build logs of all versions and for all architectures if version-pattern and architecture-pattern are not specified or empty, otherwise only build logs whose versions match version-pattern and build logs whose architectures match architecture-pattern will be downloaded. The version and architecture patterns are interpreted as extended regular expressions as described in grep(1).
If version-pattern is "last" then only the logs for the most recent version of package found on buildd.debian.org will be downloaded.
If version-pattern is "last-all" then the logs for the most recent version found on each build log index will be downloaded.
- -h, --help
- Show usage information and examples.
- -V, --version
- Show version and copyright information.
- getbuildlog hello 2\.2-1 amd64
- Download amd64 build log for hello version 2.2-1.
- getbuildlog glibc "" mips.*
- Download mips(el) build logs of all glibc versions.
- getbuildlog wesnoth .*bpo.*
- Download all build logs of backported wesnoth versions.
AUTHOR¶Written by Frank S. Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>.