NAME¶dh_installdirs - create subdirectories in package build directories
SYNOPSIS¶dh_installdirs [debhelper options] [-A] [--sourcedir=dir] [--create-in-sourcedir] [dir ...]
DESCRIPTION¶dh_installdirs is a debhelper program that is responsible for creating subdirectories in package build directories.
Many packages can get away with omitting the call to dh_installdirs completely. Notably, other dh_* commands are expected to create directories as needed.
- Lists directories to be created in package.
Generally, there is no need to list directories created by the upstream build system or directories needed by other debhelper commands.
Supports substitution variables in compat 13 and later as documented in debhelper(7).
- -A, --all
- Create any directories specified by command line parameters in ALL packages acted on, not just the first.
- --create-in-sourcedir, --no-create-in-sourcedir
- Whether to create the specified directories in the source directory
(usually debian/tmp) in addition to in the package build
directory (usually debian/package).
The default is --no-create-in-sourcedir.
- Consider dir the source directory for the packages acted on instead
of the default (which is usually debian/tmp).
Please note that this option is dependent on the --create-in-sourcedir option (when --no-create-in-sourcedir is in effect, this option does nothing in dh_installdirs).
- dir ...
- Create these directories in the package build directory of the first package acted on. (Or in all packages if -A is specified.)
This program is a part of debhelper.
AUTHOR¶Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>