NAME¶cyr_info - Cyrus IMAP documentation
General cyrus inspection tool
cyr_info [OPTIONS] conf cyr_info [OPTIONS] conf-default cyr_info [OPTIONS] conf-all cyr_info [OPTIONS] conf-lint cyr_info [OPTIONS] proc
DESCRIPTION¶cyr_info is a tool for getting information from Cyrus. The intent is to extend this tool with useful commands to make managing and configuring Cyrus easier.
cyr_info reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C.
cyr_info provides the following sub-commands:
- Print only the configuration options which are not the same as default (regardless of whether you have specified them or not).
- Print all default configuration options, ignoring those set locally.
- Print ALL configuration options - including default options. This command shows which options will be in effect at runtime.
- Print only configuration options which are NOT recognised. This command should not print anything. It uses cyrus.conf to find the names of configured services to avoid displaying any known configuration options for the named service.
- Print all currently connected processes in the proc directory
- -C config-file
- Use the specified configuration file config-file rather than the default imapd.conf(5).
- -M config-file
- Read service specifications from config-file (cyrus.conf format).
- -n servicename
- Read the configuration as if for the service named name.
HISTORY¶This command was introduced in version 3.0.
SEE ALSO¶imapd.conf(5), cyrus.conf(5)
AUTHOR¶The Cyrus Team, Nic Bernstein (Onlight), Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
COPYRIGHT¶1993-2017, The Cyrus Team
|November 15, 2019||3.0.12|