sup-import-dump - import message state dump to Sup index
sup-import-dump [options] dumpfile
Imports message state previously exported by sup-dump into the index. sup-import-dump operates on the index only, so the messages must have already been added using sup-sync. If you need to recreate the index, see sup-sync --restore instead.
Messages not mentioned in the dump file will not be modified.
- -v, --verbose
- Print message ids as they're processed
- -i, --ignore-missing
- Silently skip over messages that are not in the index
- -w, --warn-missing
- Warn about messages that are not in the index, but continue
- -a, --abort-missing
- Abort on encountering messages that are not in the index (default)
- -t, --atomic
- Use transaction to apply all changes atomically
- -n, --dry-run
- Don't actually modify the index. Probably only useful with --verbose
- Show version information
- -h, --help
- Show help message
You are welcome to submit bug reports to the Sup issue tracker, located at
- Sup IRC channel:
- #sup @ freenode.net
- Mailing list:
Copyright © 2006-2009 William Morgan <email@example.com>
Copyright @ 2013-2014 Sup developers
Permission is granted to copy and distribute this manual under the terms of the GNU General Public License; either version 2 or (at your option) any later version.
Sup was originally written by William Morgan <firstname.lastname@example.org> and is now developed and maintained by the Sup developers.
|April 9, 2012||Sup User Manual|