|QJACKCTL(1)||General Commands Manual||QJACKCTL(1)|
qjackctl - User interface for controlling JACK (Jack Audio Connection Kit)
This manual page documents briefly the qjackctl command.
QjackCtl is used for controlling the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) and as a patchbay for ALSA MIDI and JACK MIDI devices. QjackCtl also has support for the JACK transport control protocol, so you can use it to start and stop the JACK transport. Once you start qjackctl, you get presented with a single GUI window, the buttons are self-explanatory and have tooltips.
- Start JACK audio server immediately
- Set default settings preset name
- Set active patchbay definition file
- Set default JACK audio server name
- Show help about command line options
- Show version information.
Configuration settings are stored in ~/.config/rncbc.org/QjackCtl.conf
QjackCtl was written by Rui Nuno Capela.
This manual page was written by Guenter Geiger <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|June 17, 2014|