|tor-prompt(8)||System Manager's Manual||tor-prompt(8)|
tor-prompt - a stem direct access implementation to Tor's control interface
tor-prompt acts like a standard python interpreter with a Tor connection available via your 'controller' variable
List of available options:
- provides information for interpreter and tor commands
- prints events that we've received
- general information for a relay
- enable or disable support for running python commands
- shuts down the interpreter
- For more information use
- '/help [OPTION]'
This manual page was initially written by Ulises Vitulli <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project.
2011-2016 Damian Johnson
|January 16, 2016||tor-prompt|