|pipewire.conf(5)||File Formats Manual||pipewire.conf(5)|
pipewire.conf - The PipeWire server configuration file
PipeWire is a service that facilitates sharing of multimedia content between devices and applications.
On startup, the daemon reads a configuration file to configure itself. It executes a series of commands listed in the config file.
The config file in the default location is used but the environment variable PIPEWIRE_CONFIG_FILE can be used to specify an alternative config file.
- Show a quick help on the commands available.
- set-prop key value
- Sets a property with the given key to value.
- add-spa-lib pattern library
- Maps the plugin features that match pattern to library. When the system needs a plugin feature
- load-module [options] name [arguments...]
- Load a module specified by its name and arguments. For most modules it is OK to be loaded more than once.
- create-object [options] factory [arguments...]
- Create an object from the specified factory with arguments.
- exec program
- Execute program. This is usually the session manager.
The PipeWire Developers <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/issues>; PipeWire is available from http://pipewire.org