table of contents
|ppmmake(1)||General Commands Manual||ppmmake(1)|
ppmmake - create a pixmap of a specified size and color
ppmmake color width height
Produces a portable pixmap of the specified color, width, and height.
The color can be specified in five ways:
- A name, assuming that a pointer to an X11-style color names file was compiled in.
- An X11-style hexadecimal specifier: rgb:r/g/b, where r g and b are each 1- to 4-digit hexadecimal numbers.
- An X11-style decimal specifier: rgbi:r/g/b, where r g and b are floating point numbers between 0 and 1.
- For backwards compatibility, an old-X11-style hexadecimal number: #rgb, #rrggbb, #rrrgggbbb, or #rrrrggggbbbb.
- For backwards compatibility, a triplet of numbers separated by commas: r,g,b, where r g and b are floating point numbers between 0 and 1. (This style was added before MIT came up with the similar rgbi style.)
Copyright (C) 1991 by Jef Poskanzer.
|24 September 1991|