nauty-showg - (stand-alone subset of listg)
showg [-p#:#l#o#Ftq] [-a|-A|-c|-d|-e] [infile [outfile]]
- Write graphs in human-readable format.
- infile is the input file in graph6, sparse6 or digraph6 format
- This program does not support incremental sparse6 files; use listg.
- outfile is the output file Defaults are standard input and standard output.
-p#, -p#:#, -p#-# : only display one graph or a sequence of
- The first graph is number 1. A second number
- which is empty or zero means infinity.
- : write the adjacency matrix
- : same as -a with a space between entries
- : write output to satisfy dreadnaut
- : write compact dreadnaut form with minimal line-breaks
- : write a list of edges, preceded by the order and the
- number of edges
-o# : specify number of first vertex (default is 0)
- : write upper triangle only (affects -a, -A, -d and default)
- : write a form-feed after each graph except the last
-l# : specify screen width limit (default 78, 0 means no limit)
- This is not currently implemented with -a or -A.
- : suppress auxiliary output
-a, -A, -c, -d and -e are incompatible.
|March 2021||nauty 2.7.1|