nauty-hamheuristic - try to find hamiltonian cycles in any graphs
hamheuristic [-sgu] [-vq] [-L#] [-t#] [infile [outfile]]
- Apply a heuristic for finding hamiltonian cycles.
- Output those which are unsuccessful.
- force output to sparse6 format
- force output to graph6 format If neither -s or -g are given, the output format is determined by the header or, if there is none, by the format of the first input graph.
- Suppress output to outfile, give statistics instead.
- The output file will have a header if and only if the input file does.
-L# Limit number of sideways steps (default 1000+5*n)
-t# Try # times (default 1)
- suppress auxiliary information
|March 2021||nauty 2.7.1|