nauty-assembleg - assemble input graphs as components of output graphs
assembleg -n#|-n#:# [-i#|i#:#] [-L] [-q] [infile [outfile]]
- Assemble input graphs as components of output graphs.
- The output file has no header. If the input has any directed graphs, all outputs are directed. Otherwise, the output format is determined by the header
- or first input.
- The input graphs had better all fit into memory at once,
- unless -L is given, in which case only the graphs of at most half the output size are stored at once.
- The output graphs will be non-isomorphic if the input
- graphs are connected and non-isomorphic.
- -n# -n#:#
- Give range of output sizes (compulsory)
- -i# -i#:#
- Give range of input sizes to use
- Assume all input graphs strictly larger than maxn/2
- vertices follow any smaller graphs in the input, where maxn is the largest size specified by -n. This can greatly reduce memory consumption.
|March 2021||nauty 2.7.1|