nauty-amtog - read graphs in matrix format
amtog [-n#sgzhq] [-o#] [infile [outfile]]
- Read graphs in matrix format.
- Set the initial graph order to # (no default). This can be overridden in the input.
- Write the output in graph6 format (default).
- Write the output in sparse6 format.
- Write the output in digraph6 format.
- Write a header (according to -g or -s).
- Don't warn about loops (which are suppressed for -g)
- Suppress auxiliary information.
- Treat digit # as 1 and other digits as 0.
- Input consists of a sequence of commands restricted to:
- set number of vertices (no default) The = is optional.
- Matrix to follow An 'm' is also assumed if a digit is encountered.
- Complement of matrix to follow (as m)
- Upper triangle of matrix to follow, row by row
- excluding the diagonal.
- excluding the diagonal; lower triangle is complement.
- exit (optional)
|March 2021||nauty 2.7.1|