|mfsnetdump(8)||This is part of MooseFS||mfsnetdump(8)|
mfsnetdump - dump network traffic as mfs packets
mfsnetdump [-r PCAP_FILE] [-i INTERFACE] [-p PORT_RANGE] [-f PCAP_FILTER] [-c PCOUNT] [-s MBYTES] [-e COMMANDS] [-o COMMANDS] [-x] [-y] [-n]
mfsnetdump is an internal diagnostic tool similar to tcpdump, but specialized for MooseFS.
- specify PCAP file to read packets from
- dump packets using given network interface
- show only packets from given port range (default range is 9419-9422, so by default only MFS packets are shown)
- define pcap filter to filter packets
- dump only PCOUNT packets and exit
- dump only first MBYTES bytes of each packet
- do not display given commands
- show only given commands
- do not display mfs maintenance commands (such as CSTOMA_SPACE or CLTOMA_FUSE_TIME_SYNC)
- do not display open/close connections packets
- show ANTOAN_NOP command (disabled by default)
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Copyright (C) 2020 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
|October 2020||MooseFS 3.0.115-1|