table of contents
|ZIP_SOURCE_ZIP(3)||Library Functions Manual||ZIP_SOURCE_ZIP(3)|
create data source from zip file
creates a zip source from a file in a zip archive. The
srcarchive argument is the (open) zip archive
containing the source zip file at index srcidx.
len bytes from offset start will
be used in the zip_source. If len is 0 or -1, the rest
of the file, starting from start, is used. If
start is zero and len is -1, the
whole file will be copied without decompressing it.
Supported flags are:
- Try to get the original data without any changes that may have been made to srcarchive after opening it.
- When adding the data from srcarchive, re-compress it using the current settings instead of copying the compressed data.
Upon successful completion, the created source is returned.
NULL is returned and the error code in
archive is set to indicate the error.
zip_source_zip() fails if:
- Unchanged data was requested, but it is not available.
- srcarchive, srcidx, start, or len are invalid.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
libzip(3), zip_file_add(3), zip_file_replace(3), zip_source(3)
zip_source_zip() was added in libzip
Dieter Baron <email@example.com> and Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|December 18, 2017||Debian|