|Web::Machine::FSM(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Web::Machine::FSM(3pm)|
Web::Machine::FSM - The State Machine runner
This is the heart of the Web::Machine, this is the thing which runs the state machine whose states are contained in the Web::Machine::FSM::States module.
- "new ( %params )"
- This accepts two %params, the first is a boolean to indicate if you should turn on tracing or not, and the second is optional name of the HTTP header in which to place the tracing information.
- Are we tracing or not?
- Accessor for the HTTP header name to store tracing data in. This default to "X-Web-Machine-Trace".
- "run ( $resource )"
- Given a Web::Machine::Resource instance, this will execute the state machine.
bugs may be submitted through <https://github.com/houseabsolute/webmachine-perl/issues>.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE¶
This software is copyright (c) 2016 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.