|Sys::Virt::NWFilterBinding(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Sys::Virt::NWFilterBinding(3pm)|
Sys::Virt::NWFilterBinding - Represent & manage a network filter binding
The "Sys::Virt::NWFilterBinding" module represents a binding between a network filter and a network port device.
- my $name = $binding->get_port_dev()
- Returns a string with the name of the network port device that is bound to
- my $name = $binding->get_filter_name()
- Returns a string with the name of the network filter that is bound to
- my $xml = $binding->get_xml_description()
- Returns an XML document containing a complete description of the network's configuration
- Unbind the network port device from the filter
Daniel P. Berrange <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2018 Red Hat
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation (either version 2 of the License, or at your option any later version), or, the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file.
Sys::Virt, Sys::Virt::Error, "http://libvirt.org"