|Pod::Elemental::Transformer::Pod5(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Pod::Elemental::Transformer::Pod5(3pm)|
Pod::Elemental::Transformer::Pod5 - the default, minimal semantics of Perl5's pod element hierarchy
...and that's it.
The Pod5 transformer is meant to be used to convert the result of a "stock" Pod::Elemental::Document into something simpler to work with. It assumes that the document conforms more or less to the convetions laid out in perlpod and perlpodspec. It is not very strict, and makes very few assumptions, described here:
- =begin/=end and =for enclose or produce regions within the document
- regions are associated with format names; format names that begin with a colon enclose more pod-like content
- regions nest strictly; all inner regions must end before outer regions
- paragraphs in non-pod regions are "data" paragraphs
- non-data paragraphs that start with spaces are "verbatim" paragraphs
- groups of data or verbatim paragraphs can be consolidated
Further, all elements are replaced with equivalent elements that perform the Pod::Elemental::Autoblank role, so all "blank" events can be removed form the tree and ignored.
None. For now, it just does the same thing every time with no configuration or options.
Ricardo SIGNES <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶
This software is copyright (c) 2020 by Ricardo SIGNES.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.