|XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox(3)||Library Functions Manual||XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox(3)|
XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox — A RowColumn widget convenience creation function "XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox" "creation functions" "XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox"
#include <Xm/RowColumn.h> Widget XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox( Widget parent, String name, int button_set, XtCallbackProc callback);
XmVaCreateSimpleRadioBox creates an instance of a RowColumn widget of type XmWORK_AREA and returns the associated widget ID. This routine uses the ANSI C variable-length argument list (varargs) calling convention.
This routine creates a RadioBox and its ToggleButtonGadget children. The name of each button is button_n, where n is an integer from 0 (zero) to the number of buttons in the menu minus 1.
- Specifies the parent widget ID.
- Specifies the name of the created widget.
- Specifies which button is initially set. The value is the integer n in the button name button_n.
- Specifies a callback procedure to be called when a button's value changes. This callback function is added to each button after creation as the button's XmNvalueChangedCallback. The callback function is called when a button's value changes, and the button number is returned in the client_data field.
The variable portion of the argument list consists of groups of arguments. The first argument in each group is a constant or a string and determines which arguments follow in that group. The last argument in the list must be NULL. Following are the possible first arguments in each group of varargs:
- This is followed by four additional arguments. The set specifies one button in the RadioBox and some of its resource values. Following are the additional four arguments, in order:
- This is followed by one additional argument, the value of the resource, of type XtArgVal. The pair specifies a resource and its value for the RowColumn widget.
- This is followed by four additional arguments. The set specifies a resource and its value for the RowColumn widget. A resource type conversion is performed if necessary. Following are the additional four arguments, in this order:
- This is followed by one additional argument of type XtVarArgsList. This argument is a nested list of varargs returned by XtVaCreateArgsList.
For more information on variable-length argument lists, see the X Toolkit Intrinsics documentation.
A number of resources exist specifically for use with this and other simple menu creation routines. For a complete definition of RowColumn and its associated resources, see XmRowColumn(3).
Returns the RowColumn widget ID.