|idevice_id(1)||General Commands Manual||idevice_id(1)|
NAME¶idevice_id - List attached devices or print device name of given device.
SYNOPSIS¶idevice_id [OPTIONS] [UDID]
DESCRIPTION¶idevice_id prints a list of attached devices. If a UDID is given, the name of the connected device with that UDID will be retrieved.
Without any options, idevice_id will list all available devices, USB and network. The output can be further controlled with the following OPTIONS.
- -l, --list
- List UDIDs of all devices attached via USB.
- -n, --network
- List UDIDs of all devices available via network.
- -d, --debug
- Enable communication debugging.
- -h, --help
- Prints usage information.
- -v, --version
- Prints version information.
Man page written to conform with Debian by Julien Lavergne.