Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts - list of installed real and virtual packages
This class represents a list of installed packages and a list of virtual packages provided (by the set of installed packages).
- $facts = Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts->new();
- Creates a new object.
- $facts->add_installed_package($package, $version, $arch, $multiarch)
- Records that the given version of the package is installed. If
$version/$arch is undefined we know that the
package is installed but we don't know which version/architecture it is.
$multiarch is the Multi-Arch field of the package.
If $multiarch is undef, it will be equivalent to
Note that $multiarch is only used if $arch is provided.
- $facts->add_provided_package($virtual, $relation, $version, $by)
- Records that the "$by" package provides the $virtual package. $relation and $version correspond to the associated relation given in the Provides field (if present).
- This method is private and should not be used except from within Dpkg::Deps.
Version 2.00 (dpkg 1.20.0)¶
Remove method: $facts->check_package().
Version 1.01 (dpkg 1.16.1)¶
New option: Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts->add_installed_package() now accepts 2 supplementary parameters ($arch and $multiarch).
Deprecated method: Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts->check_package() is obsolete, it should not have been part of the public API.
Version 1.00 (dpkg 1.15.6)¶
Mark the module as public.