Dpkg::Deps::AND - list of AND dependencies
This class represents a list of dependencies that must be met at the same time. It inherits from Dpkg::Deps::Multiple.
- The output method uses ", " to join the list of sub-dependencies.
- Returns 1 when $dep implies $other_dep. Returns 0 when $dep implies NOT($other_dep). Returns undef when there's no implication. $dep and $other_dep do not need to be of the same type.
- Evaluates the dependency given a list of installed packages and a list of
virtual packages provided. These lists are part of the
Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts object given as parameters.
Returns 1 when it's true, 0 when it's false, undef when some information is lacking to conclude.
- $dep->simplify_deps($facts, @assumed_deps)
- Simplifies the dependency as much as possible given the list of facts (see object Dpkg::Deps::KnownFacts) and a list of other dependencies that are known to be true.
Version 1.00 (dpkg 1.15.6)¶
Mark the module as public.