lbreakout2server - lbreakout2 multi-player server
This manual page briefly documents the lbreakout2server
command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
Further documentation is available in /usr/share/doc/lbreakout2.
lbreakout2 is a game written in the style of the games Breakout and xboing. This server allows two or more players to play against each other.
- -p <port>
- the port the server will run on (default is 2002).
- -l <limit>
- maximum number of users that may connect to the server (default is 30).
- -m <message>
- this message is displayed to welcome a user.
- -a <password>
- a user that logs in with this name will become administrator named admin (default is no admin).
- -f <framerate>
- the number of calls to the send/recv handler per second. The default is 33.
This manual page was written by Colin Tuckley <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|December 18, 2009|