kprop - propagate a Kerberos V5 principal database to a replica server
kprop [-r realm] [-f file] [-d] [-P port] [-s keytab] replica_host
kprop is used to securely propagate a Kerberos V5 database dump file from the master Kerberos server to a replica Kerberos server, which is specified by replica_host. The dump file must be created by kdb5_util(8).
- -r realm
- Specifies the realm of the master server.
- -f file
- Specifies the filename where the dumped principal database file is to be found; by default the dumped database file is normally /etc/krb5kdc/replica_datatrans.
- -P port
- Specifies the port to use to contact the kpropd(8) server on the remote host.
- Prints debugging information.
- -s keytab
- Specifies the location of the keytab file.
See kerberos(7) for a description of Kerberos environment variables.