komi - A simple game for one player.
This manual page documents briefly the komi game.
Using the left and right arrow keys you may guide Komi the space frog from left to right across the bottom of the screen. Left-handers can use Q and W. Use the space bar to extend Komi's long tongue and capture the floating orange prizes, whilst avoiding the predators.
The following command line options are supported:
- --delay <x>
- Wait for x milliseconds between frames, so lower is faster.
- Use a faster drawing method. Forces starfield to be off.
- Run the game in fullscreen mode, rather than in a window of its own.
- Disable all sound effects.
- Disable the starfield simulation in the background of the game.
- Reset preferences file (which includes the high score).
- Show the terms under which komi may be copied.
- Display the command line options.
- Show the version number of komi
The game has a website where you can find updates and source code. See the following URL for details:
This manual page was written by Steve Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). komi was written by Allan Crossman <email@example.com>.
|June 20, 2004|