|kgb(1)||General Commands Manual||kgb(1)|
kgb - .kgb files archiver
kgb [-<m>] archive.kgb [filename ...] [@files_listing @...]
kgb is a file archiver with high-compression rates (and high CPU and memory cost).
- Set compression level (memory usage), values:
0: 2 MB (fastest)
1: 3 MB
2: 6 MB
3: 18 MB (default)
4: 64 MB
5: 154 MB
6: 202 MB
7: 404 MB
8: 808 MB
9: 1616 MB (best compression)
- Filename of the new KGB archive. It must not exist, otherwise it will fail.
- [filename ...]
- File or list of files to compress.
- [@files_listing @...]
- File(s) containing a list of file names to be compressed, separated by a new line.
KGB archive to extract.
- KGB Archiver v1.0b4, (C) 2005-2006 Tomasz Pawlak; Based on PAQ6 by Matt Mahoney; mod by Slawek <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Raphael Geissert <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).