|RectComp(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||RectComp(3U)|
RectComp, RectView, PSRect - rectangle component subject, view, and PostScript external representation
RectComp is a GraphicComp that defines a rectangle. It uses an SF_Rect graphic to store its graphical attributes. RectView is a GraphicView for displaying the rectangle. PSRect is a PostScriptView that externalizes the subject's information in PostScript form.
RECTCOMP PUBLIC OPERATIONS¶
RECTVIEW PUBLIC OPERATIONS¶
- RectView(RectComp* = nil)
- Create an RectView, optionally supplying the subject.
- virtual void Interpret(Command*)
- RectView interprets AlignToGridCmd to align its lower-left to the grid.
- virtual Manipulator* CreateManipulator(
- Viewer*, Event&, Transformer*, Tool*
- virtual void InterpretManipulator(Manipulator*)
- RectView redefines its response to manipulation with a GraphicCompTool. GraphicCompTool will let the user sweep out a rectangle that reflects the RectComp's size. Creation will be influenced by gravity, if any. RectView also defines a response to the ReshapeTool, allowing the user to click on one of its corners to reposition it. The subject is actually replaced (via ReplaceCmd) with a PolygonComp subject reflecting the repositioned corner. Repositioning will be influenced by gravity.
- virtual void GetCorners(Coord*, Coord*)
- GetCorners takes two arrays of four Coord values and stores into them the coordinates of its corners, in canvas coordinates.
- RectComp* GetRectComp()
- Return the subject.
RECTVIEW PROTECTED OPERATIONS¶
- virtual void CreateHandles()
- RectView redefines CreateHandles to use a RubberHandles object with four handles, one at each corner of the rectangle.
PSRECT PUBLIC OPERATIONS¶
- PSRect(RectComp* = nil)
- Construct a PostScript external representation of the given subject, if any.
GraphicComp(3U), GraphicCompTool(3U), GraphicView(3U), Grid(3U), PolygonComp(3U), PostScriptView(3U), ReshapeTool(3U), align(3U), edit(3U), polygons(3U)
|22 January 1991||Unidraw|