hfst-guess - =Use a guesser (and generator) to guess analyses or inflectional
hfst-guess [OPTIONS...] [INFILE]
Use a guesser (and generator) to guess analyses or inflectional paradigms of unknown words.
- -f, --model-form-filename
- Inflectional information for generated model forms is read from this file.
- -n, --max-number-of-guesses
- Maximal number of analysis per word form (5 by default).
- -m --max-number-of-forms
- Maximal number of generated model forms per guess (2 by default).
- -g --generate-threshold
- Generate only forms whose weight is better than the weight of the of the best form plus this threshold. (50 by default).
The guesser and generator should be constructed using the tool hfst-guessify, which can compile a guesser and generator from a morphological analyzer. hfst-guessify packages the guesser and generator in the same fst-file.
If option -f is used, but a generator has not been compiled with the guesser, a generator will be compiled, which will increase load time.
If OUTFILE or INFILE is missing or -, standard streams will be used.
Report bugs to <email@example.com> or directly to our bug tracker at: <https://github.com/hfst/hfst/issues>
hfst-guess home page:
General help using HFST software: <https://kitwiki.csc.fi/twiki/bin/view/KitWiki//HfstHome>
Copyright © 2017 University of Helsinki, License GPLv3: GNU
GPL version 3 <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.