|KRB5-CONFIG(1)||General Commands Manual||KRB5-CONFIG(1)|
krb5-config — give
information on how to link code against Heimdal libraries
krb5-config tells the application
programmer what special flags to use to compile and link programs against
the libraries installed by Heimdal.
- Print the prefix if no dir is specified, otherwise set prefix to dir.
- Print the exec-prefix if no dir is specified, otherwise set exec-prefix to dir.
- Output the set of libraries that should be linked against. This also includes rpath flags with the expectation that the C compiler is used for final link-edits.
- Output the set of flags to give to the C compiler when using the Heimdal libraries.
krb5-config will output the set
of flags and libraries to be used by a normal program using the krb5 API.
The user can also supply a library to be used, the supported ones are:
- (the default)
- use the krb5 gssapi mechanism
- use the client-side kadmin libraries
- use the server-side kadmin libraries
krb5-config appeared in Heimdal 0.3d.
|November 30, 2000||HEIMDAL|