Validate - simple validation tool for XML documents
Validate dtdfile xmlfile
Validate is a simple validation tool for XML documents, which validates the XML file using the DTD file and reports all the errors it can find.
- The HaXml library and tools were written by and are copyright to
- Copyright © 1998 – 2006 Malcolm Wallace and Colin Runciman
- The library incorporates the module Text.ParserCombinators.HuttonMeijerWallace
- Copyright © 1996 Graham Hutton and Erik Meijer
- with modifications
- Copyright © 1998 – 2000 Malcolm Wallace
- and may also use or incorporate the module Text.PrettyPrint.HughesPJ
- Copyright © 1996 – 1997 John Hughes and Simon Peyton Jones
The HaXml library is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL), with the following special exception:
As a relaxation of clause 6 of the LGPL, the copyright holders of this library give permission to use, copy, link, modify, and distribute, binary-only object-code versions of an executable linked with the Library, without requiring the supply of any mechanism to modify or replace the Library and relink (clauses 6a, 6b, 6c, 6d, 6e), provided that all the other terms of clause 6 are complied with.
The HaXml tools Xtract, Validate, DtdToHaskell, and MkOneOf, are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence (GPL).
This library and toolset is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Licences for more details.
This contents of this manual page was copied from the HTML documentation and slightly edited by Arjan Oosting <email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).
|October 2007||Validate, version 1.17|