|sge_schedule(5)||File Formats Manual||sge_schedule(5)|
sge_schedule - format of the Grid Engine schedule file
The schedule file is written by the qmaster when MONITOR=1 is set in the params item of sched_conf(5).
Note that the file tends to grow rapidly, and should be truncated/rotated, e.g. with logrotate(1). Also it should probably be placed on local disk, not an NFS-mounted filesystem, for instance, because of the large number of small writes it typically gets - e.g. make a symbolic link into the qmaster spool area (assuming that is local).
See qsched(1) for a tool to process the data and produce information on reservations.
A line containing
indicates the start of a scheduling interval. It is followed by lines showing the resource usage considered for the interval. They contain the following fields, delimited by ':'.
- job id
- The numeric job id;
- task id
- The task id (1 for serial jobs);
- The for listing the utilization. One of the following, depending on the job's state:
- start time
- Start of resource utilization, in seconds after the epoch;
- end time
- End of resource utilization, as above;
- The level at which resources are considered. One of: