gnutls_x509_aia_get - API function
int gnutls_x509_aia_get(gnutls_x509_aia_t aia, unsigned int seq, gnutls_datum_t * oid, unsigned * san_type, gnutls_datum_t * san);
- gnutls_x509_aia_t aia
- The authority info access
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the access descriptor (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- gnutls_datum_t * oid
- the type of available data; to be treated as constant.
- unsigned * san_type
- Will hold the type of the name of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t (may be null).
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- the access location name; to be treated as constant (may be null).
This function reads from the Authority Information Access type.
The seq input parameter is used to indicate which member of the sequence the caller is interested in. The first member is 0, the second member 1 and so on. When the seq value is out of bounds, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE is returned.
Typically oid is GNUTLS_OID_AD_CAISSUERS or GNUTLS_OID_AD_OCSP.
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001- Free Software Foundation, Inc., and
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit