|GNUHTML2LATEX(1)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||GNUHTML2LATEX(1)|
gnuhtml2latex - html to latex converter
gnuhtml2latex [options] filename
- -a [author]
- speecify document author
- Process more than one input HTML file (they all get concatenated and written to a single output file, or to STDOUT if -s is set)
- Use table of contents
- -f [string]
- Specify foonote
- -h [string]
- Specify header
- -i filename
- Get the list of files to be converted from the specified filename
- Allow the use of some tags that require entering and exiting math mode.
Currently, the superscript and subscript tags are achieved by using the math mode. Now, using the math mode can break some formatting. Math mode will only be entered in the output document if you specify this switch.
- Use numbered sections
- use hyperref package to process anchors
- Include images. If wget is installed, it will be used in order to download the images; otherwise, their position will just be marked in the resulting TeX document.
- -o [string]
- Specify document style
- Break page after title / table of contents
- Partial / plain: Omit preamble and postamble. Note that -P makes -H and -o meaningless (as they act in the preamble)
- Skip (ignore) the specified comma-separated tags, along with all of their content.
- Write to STDOUT instead of to inputfilename.tex
- -t [title]
- Specify title of document
This aims to be replacement of html2latex.
Program takes html file foo.html or foo.htm file and makes latex file foo.tex from it
NOT VERY AMBITIOUS TODO¶
For people who want only functionality of original html2latex
bugfixes - Im sure there is plenty of bugs inside clueful backslash escaping more entities from outside of iso-8895-1 tables performance boost and a lot more
MORE AMBITIOUS TODO¶
For people who want a real tool
make it part of some html processor
FUTURE OF THIS PACKAGE¶
This is very possible that functions of this package will be included to some more general project. This package was made mainly to make world a bit more free.